My trustworthy God
Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you. Deuteronomy 32:7I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. Psalm 143:5
Dear Father,
Today is a new day and a fresh start of my working week. I think about all the things that I need to do and I already feel the pressure of workload and time-schedules. Thank you for reminding me to sit down first and reflect, meditate and consider.
Yes, Lord – it is so true - I am a man of short memory. I can think about all the things that you've done in my life and in the lives of the people that travel with me on this journey, but the expedition didn’t start on my day of birth – of course I am aware of this. You've been blessing and guiding generations of people before and your existence didn’t start on the first day of earth’s creation. Almighty God, you are my eternal Father and I want to think about all the great things that you’ve already done. I want to learn from the past and I want to step boldly into the future. And I am so happy that you will be there as well! I trust you, Lord.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home