A new creation
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Gen. 1:1-2
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Matthew 3:16,17
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:1-3
Jesus answered, 'I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.' John 3:5
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor. 5:17
Dear Jesus,
You are the first and you are the last. You are a part of the greatest mystery: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I know that you are the Word that was spoken into the chaos of my existence and in my mind I can picture the Spirit of God, hovering like a dove over the waters. I close my eyes and listen to Father's voice: “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Yes, dear Lord, I thank you for being the Word and the Light. I thank you for opening up my eyes, my ears and my heart for this wonderful truth: I am a new creation because of you and I can enter God's Kingdom because I am born of water and Spirit. I want you to live in my heart and change me into your likeness!
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Matthew 3:16,17
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:1-3
Jesus answered, 'I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.' John 3:5
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor. 5:17
Dear Jesus,You are the first and you are the last. You are a part of the greatest mystery: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I know that you are the Word that was spoken into the chaos of my existence and in my mind I can picture the Spirit of God, hovering like a dove over the waters. I close my eyes and listen to Father's voice: “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Yes, dear Lord, I thank you for being the Word and the Light. I thank you for opening up my eyes, my ears and my heart for this wonderful truth: I am a new creation because of you and I can enter God's Kingdom because I am born of water and Spirit. I want you to live in my heart and change me into your likeness!
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home